I am going to try and give some answers from the Bible on some of life's hard issues.
I will add topics as I can.
I am Clint McLaughlin.
I have studied Music, Religion, The Bible, Marriages and Relationships. Besides my 2 degrees I am also an Ordained Minister.
I have spent my life teaching and helping others and I have written 20 books and done some videos.
My Music material is at BbTrumpet.com
My Marriage Book is at Self Help Marriage
My 35 years teaching brought me into a much broader field. Many of my students had difficulties in their lives that needed to be addressed, before I could help them with their music careers.
This prompted me to study to help them in other areas. So for the past 22 years, I have also given advice. I was doing life coaching long before it had a name. at Life Coaching
Through the years I noticed that certain topics came up over and over. People were NOT getting real clear answers to some of the issues of our times.
That is why I started this page.
I decided that if I gave some historical background and some info about what the Bible said about these topics; that they might be less confusing.
1. DO NOT judge and criticize and condemn others, so that you may not be judged and criticized and condemned yourselves.
2. For just as you judge and criticize and condemn others, you will be judged and criticized and condemned, and in accordance with the measure you [use to] deal out to others, it will be dealt out again to you.
3. Why do you stare from without at the very small particle that is in your brother's eye but do not become aware of and consider the beam of timber that is in your own eye?
4. Or how can you say to your brother, Let me get the tiny particle out of your eye, when there is the beam of timber in your own eye?
5. You hypocrite, first get the beam of timber out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the tiny particle out of your brother's eye.
I will NOT be a hypocrite here. I have far too many faults, flaws and sins to judge anyone else. I am just presenting a short historical background and some verses from the Bible. YOU can make ALL of the judgments yourself.
Copyright protected from 2011 to date.